Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Pattern Designer: Sweet Clover Canyon

Welcome! Sarah Whitney of Sweet Clover Canyon our newest pattern designer!

Sarah Whitney, The Designer at Sweet Clover Canyon 
"I have loved colors, shapes, and creating things since I was a little kid. After earning my computer graphics degree from the University of Missouri in 1988, I spent my professional career working in television designing both print and on-air graphics for local news stations. My grandmother had been a skilled quilter. In 1991, I took my first quilting class as a tribute to her, having no idea I would love it so! Today, I am happily married and now a stay-at-home mom and entrepreneur. By combining both passions, design and quilting, I am having the time of my life creating quilt patterns in my Sweet Clover Canyon design studio."

  

Her patterns are full of tips and hints and have different colorway choices.
These are the patterns we will be carrying:



We will also have these patterns that showcase our new fabric collection The Edible Garden


No comments: